Beat the Heat This Summer With The Safest Choice ‘No Bake’ Recipe Contest
With the rising summer temperatures most people are making recipes that don’t require turning on the oven. So we’re inviting our Facebook fans to show off their culinary skills and submit their original no bake recipes in the Safest Choice Eggs ‘No Bake’ Recipe Contest for a chance to win an all-expense paid trip for two to a luxury resort in Sarasota, Florida. Valued at approximately $5,000, the trip also includes an exclusive cooking lesson and gourmet dinner including the award-winning no bake recipe prepared by Chef Giuliano Hazan, world renowned Italian chef and cookbook author. Three finalists will receive a kitchen prize package including a Calphalon Nonstick 9-piece Cookware Set, a set of four ici Silicone Tools, Chef Giuliano’s cookbook, Hazan Family Favorites, and free Safest Choice Eggs for one year.
There are less than three weeks left to submit your own recipe so learn how to enter below and check out the five no bake recipes we’ve rounded up to serve has inspiration for your own entry.
How to Enter
To enter a recipe, visit www.facebook.com/SafeEggs and click on the contest application. To qualify, recipes should use Safest Choice Eggs as an ingredient and not require any oven cook time. Recipes will be judged based on originality and simplicity of preparation. Finalist recipes will then be prepared by Chef Giuliano Hazan and judged on the taste and visual appeal of the final dish. The submission with the highest score will be awarded the Grand Prize.
Five Delicious, Original and Simple No Bake Recipes
- We’re starting our list with Chef Giuliano’s recipes. You’ll love his Spaghetti Alla Carbonara recipe featuring pancetta and both Parmigiano-Reggiano and Romano cheeses.
- Il Diplomatico is one of Chef Giuliano Hazan’s favorite family recipes. This rich and creamy chocolate mousse cake is easy to make, and of course there is no baking required!
- A new take on a traditional favorite, this curried egg salad is fresh and invigorating.
- Our Piña Colada Ice Cream recipe turns a delicious tropical drink into a dessert favorite!
- Our Banana Licuado smoothie recipe is protein-packed, boasts 4 grams of fiber, is simple to make and tastes more like a milkshake than a healthy banana smoothie!
What no bake recipe are you submitting as an entry to our contest?