How to Make Cheesecake Pops
Less than perfect cheesecake? Don’t fret. Turn that cheesecake flop into beautiful—and delicious—cheesecake pops! They’re easy to make and kid-friendly.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cookie scoop
- Chocolate wafers
- Lollipop sticks
- Toppings such as
- Mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate sandwich cookies
- Chopped almonds
- Toasted shredded coconut
Assemble your cheesecake pops
This is where your little helpers come in!
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Scoop and form 36 cheesecake balls. Place on cookie sheets and freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate wafers and set aside.
- Remove cheesecake balls from freezer.
- Dip each lollipop stick into melted chocolate, about an 1/8 inch. Insert one stick into each cheesecake ball.
- Freeze cheesecake pops for another 10 minutes.
- Coat each cheesecake pop with melted chocolate and then top with toppings of your choice.
- Let chocolate candy harden. Enjoy!
Get dessert recipes
Looking for more dessert ideas? Try one—or all—of our dessert recipes! There are desserts for every occasion.