Parmesan Bread Pudding Recipe
Recipe compliments of Chef Bill Starbuck, Executive Corporate Chef at Lucky Strike. Try serving this rich, cheesy Parmesan Bread Pudding at dinner alongside beef short ribs, roast pork loin, or roasted chicken. It makes a wonderful side dish for brunch, too!
Active time: 25 minutes
Total time: 95 minutes
- 1/2 loaf of brioche bread, cut into 1" cubes
- 3 1/3 c of manufactured cream or heavy cream
- 6 Safest Choice™ pasteurized egg(s)
- 3 c sautéed onions
- 1 1/2 c Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 c cottage cheese
- 4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Butter a 9 X 12” baking pan very well.
- Mix bread cubes with cream and eggs.
- Add sautéed onions, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Pour into pan. Cover and bake at 350° F for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 35 minutes at 325°.
Why use Safest Choice™ Eggs in this recipe?
It’s the eggs that give bread pudding its pastry-like texture. And it’s Safest Choice ™ all-natural, pasteurized eggs that gives you peace of mind.
Be the first to review this recipe!
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe)
Total Servings 8
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories from Fat||500|
|Total Fat||56g (86% DV)|
|Saturated Fat||32g (160% DV)|
|Cholesterol||320mg (107% DV)|
|Sodium||1900mg (79% DV)|
|20g (7% DV)|
|Dietary Fiber||1g (4% DV)|
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Davidson's Safest Choice™ Eggs are pasteurized in our all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process to eliminate the risk of Salmonella. Find out more!
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!