Waldorf Fizz Recipe
"This is an old recipe that my grandmother used to enjoy. I don't know the origin but my family enjoyed it at every family get together we had." — Bernice
Servings: 10 or more
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 12 hours
- 6 Safest Choice™ pasteurized egg(s)
- 6 lemons, sliced
- 16 oz jar of honey
- 1 pint of gin
- Whisk 6 eggs in a bowl and add the lemon slices.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Strain through a cheese cloth.
- Blend with a 16 ounce jar of honey and 1 pint of gin.
- Keep in a jar in the refrigerator.
- To use, shake the mixture first then add 1 shot to a glass of 7-up.
- Discard mixture after 24 hours.
Nutrient Analysis does not include 7-up or like beverage.
Why use Safest Choice™ Eggs in this recipe?
Safest Choice™ pasteurized eggs make heirloom recipes like this one safer than ever before.
Be the first to review this recipe!
Serving Size (1.5 oz shot)
Total Servings 10 or more
Amount Per Serving:
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5g (2% DV)|
|Saturated Fat||0g (0% DV)|
|Cholesterol||50mg (17% DV)|
|Sodium||20mg (1% DV)|
|18g (6% DV)|
|Dietary Fiber||1g (4% DV)|
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- More Beverage Recipes
- More Egg Cocktail Recipes
- More Fast & Easy Recipes
- More User Submitted Recipes
Davidson's Safest Choice™ Eggs are pasteurized in our all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process to eliminate the risk of Salmonella. Find out more!
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!