Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs allow you to use eggs in all of your favorite recipes.
This milk chocolate strawberry shortcake ice cream recipe is irresistible and unique. Go
- S'mores Semifreddo
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Ice Cream
- Buttered Pecan Ice Cream
- Maple Ice Cream
- Italian Turkey Sausage & Cannellini Bean Skillet
- Mediterranean Breakfast Skillet
- Sweet Egg & Sun-Dried Pesto Bread Muffin
- Light & Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream
- Blackberry Hazelnut Semifreddo
- No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
- Deconstructed Summer Roll with Asian-Inspired Caesar Dressing
- Green Masala Egg Curry
- Red Velvet Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- No Churn Tiramisu Ice Cream
- Berry Ripple Ice Cream
- Toasted Marshmallow Frozen Custard
- Roasted Berries Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Whiskey Glazed Burgers with Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon
- Load More Recipes
Safest Choice™ Eggs taste great and are safe for all your favorite egg dishes! The Safest Choice™ all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs without changing the nutrition or flavor. In fact, Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs have earned the Seal of Approval for exceptional flavor and culinary performance from the American Culinary Federation (ACF).
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny-side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!