Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs allow you to use eggs in all of your favorite recipes.
Try Brijette's egg cocktail recipes, and enjoy Miami Beach mixology at its best! There's nothing like a fresh egg cracked into a cocktail. Frothy and creamy without being too rich, a raw egg lends body, freshness, and spirited froth to these cocktail recipes. And you can count on Safest Choice eggs for safety, because they're pasteurized to eliminate the risk of Salmonella in fresh eggs. Go
- Pumpkin Waffle Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Sandwiches
- Peppermint Patties
- Lemon Jammies
- Savory Bread Pudding with Ham, Cheese, and Caramelized Onions
- Bacon and Egg Brussels Sprout Salad with Sweet Potato and Avocado
- Sunny-Side Up Citrus Vegetable Salad
- Pumpkin Bacon Grits with Poached Eggs
- Light Devonshire Cream Sauce for Fresh Fruit
- Baked Huevos Rancheros
- Baked Egg in a Nest
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Totchos
- Ricotta Gelato
- Chocolate Amaretto Gelato
- Cappuccino Gelato
- Almond Gelato
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Pretzel Crust
- Egg Drop Curry
- Grapefruit Curd
- Simple Spinach and Sausage Strata
- Farro and Fried Eggs with Ginger, Green Onions, & Bacon
- Load More Recipes
The Safest Choice™ patented, all natural, award-winning egg pasteurization process eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs before the eggs even enter your kitchen. Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are perfect for: sunny side up eggs, poached eggs, soft scrambled eggs, omelets, Tiramisù, Caesar salad dressing, Hollandaise sauce, mousse, homemade mayonnaise, homemade ice cream…and licking the spoon when you bake.
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!