Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs allow you to use eggs in all of your favorite recipes.
These sweet potato cookies with browned butter glaze will be sure to delight any cookie lover. They are moist with a great texture and enticing flavor. Go
- Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Pull-Apart Egg Breakfast Rolls
- Lemon Custard Berry Parfaits
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Strata
- Chocolate Mousse
- Rise n' Shine Granola Bars
- Egg in a Hole Breakfast Sandwich
- Raspberry Almond Olive Oil Scones
- Chocolate Bourbon Bundt Cake
- No-Churn Fluffy Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
- S'mores Semifreddo
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Ice Cream
- Buttered Pecan Ice Cream
- Maple Ice Cream
- Italian Turkey Sausage & Cannellini Bean Skillet
- Mediterranean Breakfast Skillet
- Sweet Egg & Sun-Dried Pesto Bread Muffin
- Light & Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream
- Blackberry Hazelnut Semifreddo
- Load More Recipes
Safest Choice™ Eggs taste great and are safe for all your favorite egg dishes! The Safest Choice™ all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs without changing the nutrition or flavor. In fact, Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs have earned the Seal of Approval for exceptional flavor and culinary performance from the American Culinary Federation (ACF).
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny-side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!