Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs allow you to use eggs in all of your favorite recipes.
You'll love this crispy polenta cakes with poached eggs & asparagus recipe. The poached egg provides the perfect sauce for the hearty polenta cakes. Go
- Chorizo and Eggs
- Grilled Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Caramel Delight Truffles
- Spinach, Kale, and Steak Torte
- Paleo Southwest Sausage Egg Sandwich
- Paleo Basil Chicken and Egg Lettuce Wraps
- Paleo Pretzels with Zesty Paleo Ranch Dip
- Paleo Egg and Bacon Pizzas
- Paleo Spaghetti Carbonara
- Paleo Spring Breakfast Salad
- Passover Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls
- Chorizo and Potato Hash Eggs Benedict with Cilantro Hollandaise
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- No-Cook Ricotta Mousse
- Curried Scrambled Egg and Chickpea Wrap with Cilantro Yogurt
- Paleo Bake N' Break Trail Mix
- Spaghetti Carbonara with Cremini Mushrooms and Poached Egg
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Paleo Sweet Potato and Spinach Mash with Baked Egg
- Monte Cristo Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
- Load More Recipes
Safest Choice™ Eggs taste great and are safe for all your favorite egg dishes! The Safest Choice™ all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs without changing the nutrition or flavor. In fact, Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs have earned the Seal of Approval for exceptional flavor and culinary performance from the American Culinary Federation (ACF).
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny-side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!