Davidson's Safest Choice® pasteurized eggs allow you to use eggs in all your favorite recipes.
This Italian turkey sausage & cannellini bean skillet recipe is protein-packed, easy to throw together, and delicious! Go
- Loaded Pulled Pork Cheese Fries
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting and Caramel Drizzle
- Tex-Mex Breakfast Skillet
- Pork and Egg Breakfast Pizzas
- Cheesecake Santa Hats
- Overnight Eggnog Oats
- Chai Vanilla Pots de Crème
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Pizookies
- Eggs with Zoodles
- Cheesy Spinach Strata
- Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza
- Cranberry Orange Corn Muffins
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte Cream Donuts
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Cinnamon Flaxseed French Toast
- Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Sunny Greek Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Frozen Grapefruit Pie
- Soft Boiled Egg & Avocado Toast
- Load More Recipes
Davidson's Safest Choice® pasteurized eggs taste great and are safe for all your favorite egg dishes! Davidson's™ all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs without changing the nutrition or flavor. In fact, Davidson's™ pasteurized eggs have earned the Seal of Approval for exceptional flavor and culinary performance from the American Culinary Federation (ACF).
The Raw Egg Risk
Davidson's™ eggs aren't just good for sunny-side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Davidson's™ eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!