Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs allow you to use eggs in all of your favorite recipes.
These eggnog dutch baby pancakes with cranberries are easy enough to whip up for any weekend breakfast, and particularly the holidays. Go
You'll love this hot chocolate eggnog with eggnog whipped cream recipe. It's creamy, delicious, and unique! Go
Apple brandy makes an interesting addition into the eggnog that goes into this apple brandy eggnog French toast. Enjoy the eggnog in the evening and the French toast in the morning if you'd like! Go
- Butternut Squash and Kale Quiche
- Skinny Eggnog
- Spicy BBQ Pickled Eggs
- Spinach and Mushroom French Omelet
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Strawberry Reduction
- Stacked Pasta Salad with Caesar Dressing
- Pumpkin Spiced Cupcakes with Cheesecake Filling
- Southwest Omelette Wontons
- Summer Shakshuka
- Speculoos Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Bacon and Egg Potato Skins
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Baked Egg Tater Tot Muffins
- No-Cook Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Crab Cake Sandwich with Mango Bacon Aioli
- Loaded Bagel & Lox Strata
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie
- Egg Jam
- Cheesecake Batter Parfait
- Mason Jar Sriracha Shrimp Caesar Salad
- Load More Recipes
Safest Choice™ Eggs taste great and are safe for all your favorite egg dishes! The Safest Choice™ all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs without changing the nutrition or flavor. In fact, Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs have earned the Seal of Approval for exceptional flavor and culinary performance from the American Culinary Federation (ACF).
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny-side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!