Safest ChoiceTM Pasteurized Eggs allow you to use eggs in all of your favorite recipes.
Try Brijette's egg cocktail recipes, and enjoy Miami Beach mixology at its best! There's nothing like a fresh egg cracked into a cocktail. Frothy and creamy without being too rich, a raw egg lends body, freshness, and spirited froth to these cocktail recipes. And you can count on Safest Choice eggs for safety, because they're pasteurized to eliminate the risk of Salmonella in fresh eggs. Go
- Curried Egg Salad
- Milk Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake with Marshmallow-Crème Fraîche Ice Cream
- Bacon and Mushroom Quiche Tartlets
- No-Mayo Curry Egg Salad
- White Chocolate Macadamia Brownies
- Avocado Deviled Eggs with Prosciutto
- Green Eggs & Ham Popovers
- Green Eggs & Ham Pizza
- Parisian Macarons with Chocolate Ganache
- Buttermilk Bacon Waffles
- Bacon Egg Cups
- Baked Eggs with Kale, Mushrooms and Tomato
- Egg, Spinach, and Sweet Pepper Mini Frittatas
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Salted Butterscotch Pudding
- How to Make Sunny-Side Up Eggs
- How to Make Steam Basted Eggs
- How to Make Soft Scrambled Eggs
- How to Make Soft Boiled Eggs
- How to Make Poached Eggs
- Load More Recipes
Davidson's Safest Choice™ Eggs are pasteurized in our all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process to eliminate the risk of Salmonella. Find out more!
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!