Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs allow you to use eggs in all of your favorite recipes.
- Chocolate Eggnog Truffles
- Eggnog Cookie Dough Truffles
- Salted Butterscotch Mousse Cups with Bananas and Chocolate Drizzle
- Egg Reindeer
- Hot Chocolate Eggnog with Eggnog Whipped Cream
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Bacon, Egg and Spinach Salad
- Pumpkin Waffle Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Sandwiches
- Peppermint Patties
- Lemon Jammies
- Savory Bread Pudding with Ham, Cheese, and Caramelized Onions
- Bacon and Egg Brussels Sprout Salad with Sweet Potato and Avocado
- Sunny-Side Up Citrus Vegetable Salad
- Pumpkin Bacon Grits with Poached Eggs
- Light Devonshire Cream Sauce for Fresh Fruit
- Baked Huevos Rancheros
- Baked Egg in a Nest
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Totchos
- Ricotta Gelato
- Chocolate Amaretto Gelato
- Load More Recipes
Safest Choice™ Eggs taste great and are safe for all your favorite egg dishes! The Safest Choice™ all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs without changing the nutrition or flavor. In fact, Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs have earned the Seal of Approval for exceptional flavor and culinary performance from the the American Culinary Federation (ACF).
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!