Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs allow you to use eggs in all of your favorite recipes.
- Mini Crustless Dark Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes
- Avocado Toast
- Paleo Eggs Benedict
- Light & Healthy Baked Huevos Rancheros
- Crustless Veggie Egg Bake
- Peaches and Cream Frozen Yogurt
- Lyonnaise Salad for Two
- Egg and Brussels Sprout Salad with Sweet Potato and Avocado
- Blueberry Green Smoothie
- Eggnog Monkey Bread Muffins
- Eggnog Meringue Pie
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Eggnog Buttercream
- Eggnog White Chocolate Mousse
- Coconut Milk Eggnog
- Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Salad
- Spaghetti Carbonara with Tomatoes
- Chocolate Coconut Breakfast Milkshake
- Butternut Squash and Kale Quiche
- Skinny Eggnog
- Spicy BBQ Pickled Eggs
- Load More Recipes
Safest Choice™ Eggs taste great and are safe for all your favorite egg dishes! The Safest Choice™ all-natural, gentle water bath pasteurization process eliminates the risk of Salmonella in eggs without changing the nutrition or flavor. In fact, Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs have earned the Seal of Approval for exceptional flavor and culinary performance from the American Culinary Federation (ACF).
The Raw Egg Risk
Safest Choice™ Eggs aren't just good for sunny-side up or poached eggs. Consider all the recipes that feature raw eggs, like eggnog, Caesar salad dressing, raw cookie dough, custard and more. Take homemade ice cream, for example. Over a four-year period, more than 500 illnesses in the US were traced to Salmonella bacteria in homemade ice cream, according to the CDC. The ingredient at fault? Raw or undercooked eggs.
Avoid the raw egg risk & get coupons!
Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs are worry-free. Click for coupons!